38K+

General Discussion

Vemix

The next Hokage!
Moderating
Verified User
Jul 18, 2019
The Hidden Leaf Village.
Lately, as of July 2019, there has been a meme about people showing up to Area 51 to raid and find some Aliens. I find it kind of disappointing at the fact that mankind has been striving to do really dumb "challenges" such as the Icecream licking, Bottlecap kick, Tide pod and more. Instead of rallying people to do some work on helping with how the world is currently doing right now.

Let me know your thoughts about this raid and will you participate in trying to "clap" some Alien cheeks?

Fooley019

Moderating
Verified User
Jul 4, 2019
Steam Gift Card
Let's storm Area 51 and bust ET out

fr tho, i think its just a funny meme, but i disagree with the tide pod challenge etc thats just dumb

Cl1max

Jul 18, 2019
Latvia
I honestly don't think there's going to be nowhere near 1 million people showing up because that would most likely be physically impossible in that time span.
And if anybody would show up or if the 1 million would show up they would get bombed / shot.
It's kind of dumb, but funny at the same time.

Vemix

The next Hokage!
Moderating
Verified User
Jul 18, 2019
The Hidden Leaf Village.
I honestly don't think there's going to be nowhere near 1 million people showing up because that would most likely be physically impossible in that time span.
And if anybody would show up or if the 1 million would show up they would get bombed / shot.
Natural selection at its finest.

Fooley019

Moderating
Verified User
Jul 4, 2019
Steam Gift Card
They can't gun us all down Kappa

DeadlyRaiderArmy

Partner
Jul 24, 2019
once a meme, then a world annoyance, to an actual event that is going to happen. XD lol. i hope they are alright.

Fooley019

Moderating
Verified User
Jul 4, 2019
Steam Gift Card
honestly whats the point of people going? the government are just going to make the area completely normal and it won't be super weird like everyone's expected. well fucking done for giving them notice guys..
its just a meme bro hahaha

JohnLS

Verified User
Sep 13, 2019
Tunisia
Its a meme, as the creater of the facebook post said, there'd probably be under 200 people that would come and eventually get shot down in the base if they just keep rushing in.