Total Tournaments
2K+
Total Challenges Completed
38K+

Introductions

soolee

Oct 24, 2019
Washing Machine
Hello, I'm soolee. Well not my actual name but yeah. I come from gflclan which had a partnership with this website/group. I haven't played much games but hopefully partaking giveaway would help get me to be more motivated in playing again. I am a college student and I'm majoring in accounting. I can barely understand English very well despite it being my base language besides Chinese (my native language). I can read and understand it to a certain concept or point and then my brain goes explosion mode ?. I'm mostly focusing on manga scanlation (for fun, not for profit). I'm not exactly a weeb or an otaku because I can barely remember the names of the characters. I just remember it being boy 1, boy 2, girl 1, girl 2... I can remember some of them if it's a very known anime or manga like one piece, bleach, detective Conan, inuyasha... And so forth. But those latest anime/manga, it'll take me a whole two years to recognize their name. I'm an introvert but I'm proud to be one.

Uhh, anyway, please to meet you all.

admin

Admin
Administrative
Premium Member
Jun 27, 2019
Earth
PayPal Funds
Hey @soolee!

Great to meet you, what an amazing introduction!
We hope you enjoy your stay here at Glitch. and are very happy to see that GFL brought you here.

Glitch is the #1 Platform for earning free rewards, for simply playing games, awesome right!

If you need any help, please do not hesitate to contact a Staff Member via the site or discord server.

Have fun!